Just wondering if anyone had any interesting information or facts that they know or have read somewhere about the infamous Kurt Cobain...I am doing a HUGE research paper and would really appreciate honest and serious facts....
Just wondering if anyone had any interesting information or facts that they know or have read somewhere about the infamous Kurt Cobain...I am doing a HUGE research paper and would really appreciate honest and serious facts....
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Don't really know to many facts but I'm sure you can find some kind of webpage on him
No Regrets
yea..there are a lot of tribute websites and a bunch of great information sites...but I want additional information..I want opinions....facts that I may not find anywhere else...Just random stuFF
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
I believe Courtney was involved in it some how!
free like OJ all day
try wikipedia.com and do a search on nirvana and cobain. Library may have a biography on Kurt and Nirvana also.
the amount of heroin he had in his system was in such excess that there was no way he would have been able to lift his arms much less fire a gun.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
IMO, just another doper that became famous and thought he was bigger than everything and could handle anyhting from believing all the hype about him.
Sorry ths is no help with your paper but just my thoughts.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
no..anything and everything helps..I really appreciate anything that you people have to offer me...I am keeping up with every concept....
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
KURT COBAIN: 1967-1994
A talented and creative child, Cobain was misdiagnosed as "hyperactive" and prescribed the cocaine-like and highly addictive Ritalin. Side effects include insomnia, nausea, abdominal pain, hallucinations and a predisposition to later cocaine use. Sedatives were prescribed to counter the insomnia. The progression to street drugs, including heroin, was a given. Compounding the Ritalin were untreated chronic medical conditions that affected him his entire life, including a "burning, nauseous" stomach, which Cobain said heroin "quenched." He enrolled in a Los Angeles psychiatric drug recovery center. Thirty-six hours after admission, he bolted and ended his life with a single shotgun blast to his head. Heroin and Valium were found in his blood stream.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Actually if you knew anything about Kurt Cobain you would know that he didn't want to be famous like he was...he couldn't handle his fame and didn't like being that famous....
Bookmarks